Council for Licensed Conveyancers
We are skilled at providing legal advice and assistance to Licensed Conveyancers and CLC Regulated Firms subject to regulation by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers (“CLC”) whose professional conduct has been called into question by the CLC.
We understand the importance of any investigation that calls into question the professional conduct, fitness to practice and integrity of CLC Members and can provide advice and assistance from the initial complaint right through the referral by CLC to a full disciplinary hearing.
All CLC members must comply with the CLC Handbook and Code of Conduct.
If you are a CLC member:
- facing an investigation by CLC,
- facing an CLC referral to the Adjudication Panel,
- wishing to appeal against a decision of CLC, or the Adjudication Panel.
We provide a full range of legal advice, assistance and support.
Why Choose Us?
- Represented the SRA for over 20 years
- Defended over 150 solicitors
- Specialist Regulation Solicitor
- Member of The Association Of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers
Helping clients throughout England and Wales