We are skilled at providing legal advice and assistance to CILEx Members, CILEx Practitioners and CILEx Authorised Entities whose professional conduct has been called into question by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
We understand the importance of any investigation that calls in to question the professional conduct, fitness to practise and integrity of CILEx Members and can provide advice and assistance from the initial complaint right through to the referral by CILEx to a full disciplinary hearing.
All CILEx Members, CILEx Practitioners, Approved Managers and Authorised entities must comply with all of the Rules and bye laws of CILEx and CILEx Regulations.
The CILEx Code of Conduct sets out the Standards of Conduct expected and required of CILEx members.
Regulated individuals and entities must follow the Code in their Conduct, Practice and professional performance.
If you are a CILEx Member:
- facing an investigation by CILEx,
- facing an ILEx referral to The Professional Conduct Panel or The Disciplinary Tribunal,
- wishing to appeal against a decision of CILEx, The Professional Conduct Panel or The Disciplinary Tribunal.
We provide a full range of legal advice, assistance and support.
Why Choose Us?
- Represented the SRA for over 20 years
- Defended over 150 solicitors
- Specialist Regulation Solicitor
- Member of The Association Of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers
Helping clients throughout England and Wales