We are skilled at providing legal advice and assistance to RICS Members and RICS – Regulated Firms whose professional conduct has been called into question by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (“RICS”).
We understand the importance of any investigation that calls into question the professional conduct, fitness to practise and integrity of RICS Members and can provide advice and assistance from the initial complaint right through to the referral by RICS to a full disciplinary hearing.
All RICS Member and RICS Regulated Firms must comply with all of the Rules and bye laws of RICS.
The RICS Rules of Conduct sets out the standards of professional conduct and practice expected and required of members of RICS.
If you are a RICS Member:
- facing an investigation by RICS,
- facing a RICS referral to The Conduct and Appeals Committee or The RICS Disciplinary Panel,
- wishing to appeal against a decision of RICS or The Conduct and Appeals Committee or the RICS Disciplinary Panel.
We provide a full range of legal advice, assistance and support.
Why Choose Us?
- Represented the SRA for over 20 years
- Defended over 100 solicitors
- Specialist Regulation Solicitor
Helping clients throughout England and Wales